Thursday, February 27, 2014

What Does The Fox Say?

This cute little fox is saying "It's A Good Day!" because I'm finally posting on my blog!  Not sure what happened, but I fell way off the blog wagon.  I'm hoping to be better about posting from now on!
Little fox is also reminding us that the February "Wild About Love" Stamp of the Month will be gone on February 28th.  If you want to stamp some fun projects with this set, hurry to my website to get it before it's too late!
 
 
 



Also ending soon is the February Emboss is Boss Special.  Receive one of six new Embossing Folders FREE ($8.95 value) with your qualifying purchase!  I've used the Dot Embossing Folder on Champagne and Crystal Blue cardstock for my card.  I also used a bit of the Balloon Ride B&T paper pack, Chocolate Woodgrain Washi  Tape, Catch You Later Stamp Set, Sparkles and Baker's Twine.

That's what the fox says!

No comments:

Post a Comment