Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Doesn't Get Much Better Than This!

A deal so sweet, you shouldn't resist!
I made the best decision 19 years ago to become a consultant for Close To My Heart, a leader in scrapbooking and paper crafting products.  I invite you to make a best decision to join me and my team!  April is an ideal month to jump on board!  For only $99, you will receive over $400 in product in the new consultant kit which includes a bonus product this month...your choice of a CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridge!  That is awesome!  AND you could get your $99 refunded from CTMH and a nice surprise from me!  That would mean well over $400 in kit value for FREE!
Head over to my website and check out the super easy sign up process.  http://margi.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx
 

 
Please let me know if you have any questions!  I'd love to chat with you about this amazing offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment