Monday, May 12, 2014

Getting Organized!

Getting organized is a long process in my world!  I was watching a professional organizer on tv last week.  She mentioned that having an unorganized home and workspace can add to stress in your life.  You think?  Heck yes, I totally agree and I admit I'm the poster child of unorganization!  In my quest to get my life more stress free, I am diving into the room in my house that needs the most help...my creative space, which a call my office.  I think it needs a better name,
but for now it's the office. 
 

 
Here's a peek at the custom cabinets my dear hubby, Greg, has been working on for quite some time. With only having a few months of the year to have time to work in his woodshop, it's been a very long process. I'm happy to say, things are moving along nicely now and they should be completely installed soon! Yay!

 
 
 
This end of the room is where the desk unit will house the computer, printer, and
various office supplies.
 
I forgot to take a picture of the other end of the room emptied out, so you will have to see it before being cleared of the mess and my old set up.  Please don't judge!   Stay tuned for the new cabinet reveal soon!  Looking forward to my stress free office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment