Friday, June 20, 2014

Lucky #19!

Do you have a lucky number?  I do, and it's 19!
Why?
 
June 19th is my Birthday!
It's my 19th Anniversary this year with Close To My Heart!
I met my dear hubby on July 19th many moons ago!
(19 was even his stockcar number when he raced decades ago!  Too funny, I just remembered that!)
 
In honor of my lucky number 19, I have something special for YOU!
 
Hurry to respond because the offer ends 10 pm tomorrow, 6/21/14!
 
If it's been awhile since you last visited CTMH, rediscover the products on my website: www.margi.ctmh.com
 
Retiring Products can be viewed here.
 
Contact me soon with your choices!  I will place the order for you. Long distance orders will ship directly to YOU for a very reasonable shipping price!
 
Questions?  Be sure to ask!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment