Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"She" Loves Her CTMH Life!

I just returned from the Close To My Heart Team Builders Event in beautiful Salt Lake City!  Three days of learning, recharging, creating, and FUN!  It was a fun reuniting with CTMH friends and absorbing lots of great information!  

This was my favorite creative project we made called "She" Art!  Loved working with pretty papers, stamps, scissors, a CTMH 6x6 Canvas, all held together with Mod Podge.


My canvas is actually "Her" Art since my affirmation is "her heart is filled with sunshine".



Here's a view of the canvas sides.  They look cute decorated too!


Here "she" is in progress!  Thank you CTMH for a wonderful weekend!  
I feel refreshed and ready to do great things!


Supplies used:
New product available Dec. 1, 2014: Hopscotch Paper Pack, Pixie Extra Thick Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment