Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fusion....Almost!

Oops!  I missed the deadline for this Fusion Card Challenge, but decided to share it anyway.  It was fun combining the pretty color palette and the sketch!





I've been wanting to use a darling little CTMH stamp set called Puppy Party for awhile and thought this would be a good time to give it a go!  The funny pup seems to scream (or bark) HAPPY and makes me smile!  

I used Close To My Heart Seaside and Scaredy Cat B&T (background and texture) papers along with some Kraft cardstock.  Ink pad colors are Black, Lagoon, and Sunset.

I added some bling with few Bitty Sparkles, Junebug Puffies and a strip of Teal Glitter Paper.  

There you have it! I hope this little guy makes you smile as well!   






2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! This is ADORaBLE!!! I love little puppy and you did awesome on the sketch and colors!! You are an amazing artist! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete