Monday, June 15, 2015

Ice Cream Dream

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?  For me, that's a tough question to answer because I love so many flavors!  I do have a particular fondness for Butter Pecan since that was one of my dad's favorites.  I remember eating a bowl at the table with him in the evening as a child.  Sweet memories of a little girl and her dad.

The June Stamp of the Month "Ice Cream Dream" is a fun set is filled with lots of happiness including ice cream cones, sundaes, popsicles and even the truck that delivers them! 

Stop by my website and get this adorable set before it's gone!



Yum!  I need a cone!


Puppy LOVE!




Supplies used to create these happy cards:
Seaside and Chalk It Up Paper Packs
Retired: Prisma Glitter (Puppy's Cone)



No comments:

Post a Comment