Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Couldn't Be Cuter!

I really don't think this little koala bear could be any cuter!  The darling stamp set this little guy is from was designed for the Close To My Heart catalog in Australia and New Zealand.  I'm so happy US customers can order it too! 




I stamped koala on Bamboo cardstock with black ink and gave him a bit of color with Desert Sand and Pink Watercolor Pencils.  Give him a touch of White Daisy ink on his ears and tummy with a Q-Tip for perfect highlights.  Love it!

*Note:  I had a big black ink smudge on background of the card in the first picture, so I hid it with an extra border strip of Black and Bamboo cardstock with a little fancy Triangle Border Punch accent!  Magic!  Sometimes "oopsies" turn into good ideas!


What's cuter than a koala bear card?  Well, 13 koala bear cards, of course!  I made all these cuties for some consultants on my Close To My Heart Team and sent them as "Happy Mail"!  I do hope they made them smile!



The Koala Cuties Stamp Set is filled with adorable baby designs but can be used for other sweet occasions as well!

Hope you find yourself playing with this cute set soon!


Supplies:
Koala Cuties Stamp Set,
Black and White Daisy Stamp Pads
Teal Shimmer Trim, Puffies Accents: June Bug and Stuck on You
A Happy Hello - Retired February 2015 Stamp of the Month
(the branch/leaves stamp looks like bamboo when you stamp it multiple times!)


No comments:

Post a Comment