Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stars and Stripes Forever!

I love how this patriotic page turned out for my monthly
 Shadow Box Frame Class.
I only wish my photos would show how sparkly and colorful it is!

While I designed this page, it brought back memories of my childhood going to 4th of July picnics with my family and fireworks on our farm.  I thought of parties held at lake cabins,  and of parades, sparklers, patriotic songs, and American pride.
I hope you create some cherished memories this 4th of July weekend!  Let Freedom Ring!


The Shadow Box Frames are retiring and are available while supplies last.  Hurry and order if you'd like one!   Find them here.  I will sure miss them when they're gone!




Close To My Heart Supplies: 
White and Silver Glitter Paper 
Clear Sparkles, White Enamel Stars 
CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy, Artbooking, Artistry
Cricut purchased single image: American Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment