Monday, October 24, 2016

HALLOWEEN!

Last year during the month of October, I posted a Halloween post every day for 31 days.  It nearly did me in!  This time, I'll be posting several fun Halloween cards and projects from now until Halloween.  Wish me luck!  It's only 7 days.  
I think I can, I think I can!

This was a super quick and super fun card to make!  The Jeepers Creepers Complements contain darling stickers and black glitter paper cut outs including words: Halloween, Scary, Trick or Treat.  I simply cut some coordinating cardstock rectangles to add the black glittery letters onto.  I added checker borders to the sides of the white card base with the Jeepers Creepers Washi tape.  
Fun, easy and CUTE!


The eyes are from the Jeepers Creepers Assortment.  Love them!


How cute are these Jeepers Creepers Complements?  



Supplies used:
Jeepers Creepers Complements, Assortment, and Washi Tape
Cardstock: Black, Pansy, Tangerine, Lagoon, Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment