Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy Mail!

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I always try to do it all!  The shopping, baking, cards, homemade gifts, entertaining, not to mention the everyday tasks we all keep up with.   All of that makes for a stressed out Super Holiday Woman.  That was me!  So to keep a little of my sanity in December, I gave myself permission to send out New Years cards instead of Christmas cards 
to my CTMH team.  


44 cards went out last week.  Whew!  
I would guess they've arrived to the recipients by now, so here are the pics!


I used a bunch of fun CTMH products, of course.  The card bases were from a retired card kit. 
The Colonial White cardstock was embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder and topped off with some sweet Cricut cuts using the CTMH Exclusive Cartridge - Flower Market.  

Supplies used:
Retired: CTMH Cut Above "Deck the Halls" Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment