Friday, March 17, 2017

Hello Weekend!

Quick. Easy. Cute!

This card can be made in record time with a fast and fun way to add color without taking time with markers, color pencils, paints, etc.

The Heartfelt Hello stamp from the Seasonal Expressions 1 is a sweet design for many occasions or just a simple "hello" card.

I stamped it in CTMH Exclusive Black ink and quickly added some soft Pixie hearts to add a bit of color.  I dabbed a little of my favorite Shimmer Brush in Clear here and there around the hearts.


I used a bit of Some Kind of Wonderful patterned paper and a fun little set called Way to Go which had the heart border and the tiny heart stamps.

Add a little Pixie Baker's Twine and Black Enamel Dots to jazz it up a bit.

See what I mean?  Quick. Easy. Cute!



Can you see the pretty shimmer on the flowers?  Love the Shimmer Brushes, and they're available in Clear and Gold!  





I always use CTMH Bulk White Daisy Cards and Envelopes.  50 cards and envys for only $14.95!  With ship/tax they come out to .35 each!  What a deal!








Enjoy your weekend!  I hope you have time for a little artsy creativity!








No comments:

Post a Comment