Sunday, May 21, 2017

More Forever & Always Cards

In my last post, I shared a masculine card with a Feather Overlay design.  I wrote about how I used the beautiful Forever & Always Cut Above Layout Kit and how versatile it is to make cards from the supplies!  

Here are 6 more of the 15 cards I made. 
I LOVE how pretty they are!

I spent a couple of days creating a document with cutting directions, assembly tips, and 35...YES, 35 photos!

Please let me know if you'd like more information on the 15 cards and how you can receive the document to create them for yourself!  Email me mgstamps@hutchtel.net 

The Forever and Always Cut Above Layout Kit is available while supplies last!  Find it HERE on my website under Going Soon.  Hurry and order a kit or two before they run out!




Cardstock: Black, Fern, Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment