Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Happy Day to YOU too!

It's my Birthday today and
 
I'd love to send YOU a card and a gift!


How you ask? 
It's so Easy! Place an order on my website today through 6 pm CDT Tuesday, June 20th.

I'll send you a card with a $30 order (before ship/tax). 
I'll send you a card AND a gift with a $50 purchase (before ship/tax). 


Which of these two fun cards would you choose?

Submit your order here 
then comment below and I'll send you that card!


They both feature the cute little girl from the June 


Bright, colorful and full of HAPPY! 
The fun argyle is stamped with one little stamp from 
the June CTMH exclusive stamp set - 


 I love this fancy fold card style using the Fresh Air papers.
She makes me want to pick apples!


Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope to be sending you some Happy Mail soon!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of card number three, but my favorite is number one. You did an awesome job on all of them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joan! Happy you like the rainbow colors of card #1! Card #2, the green card is shown closed and opened. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete