Monday, November 16, 2015

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving month!

Even though I give thanks for my blessings every month of the year, November is a month were my thoughts focus on being even more grateful for all I have.  I am very thankful for my Close To My Heart life of 20 years!  CTMH has given me wonderful friendships, financial and travel rewards, and a creative outlet!  Signing up to be a consultant 20 years ago was a wonderful decision!


This quick card features a Hostess Exclusive Stamp set from the Holiday Expressions.  Anyone hosting a Gathering, Book Party, or Online Gathering can earn this stamp set for free!  You can see the inspiration for my card below.  I've added some Sangria patterned paper and Gold Sequins for added color and shine.


Supplies used: 
C1634 Blessings of Autumn, Sangria Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment