Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day #31 Happy Halloween 2015!

Halloween Countdown Day #31 and done!  Whew!  It's been a fun and challenging month to keep up with daily posts.  I was a day late a couple times, but hey, I got caught up and finished!  Yay me!

I truly hope you enjoyed this month long assortment of cards and projects!  I have loved sharing them with you!

So, with one last Halloween post for October 2015 comes photos of my hubby and myself dressed up in our best scarecrow finery.  I totally changed gears last minute and in one day threw these costumes together!  My original plan will have to be for Halloween 2016. 



I did use some CTMH product for the photo booth!  There are CTMH Artiste and Artbooking Cricut Cartridges shapes of pumpkin and ghost faces and spiders cut from  White Daisy, Honey and Gypsy cardstock.  

 I hope you had a spooktacular month!  Boo to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment