Friday, June 17, 2016

Let the Good Times Roll!

Only three days until the official start to summer!  Yay!  We cherish all the warm summer days we can get in Minnesota before it turns cold again!  Summer passes far too quickly, so we soak up all the sun we can!

I'm diggin' this Beyond Awesome groovy card with the tie dye looking van ready to roll to some fun summer destinations!  The little card is down right groovy stamped with the cool June Stamp of the Month - The Long Way Home!  Luv it! 

Would you like one of these summer lovin' cards to roll right to your mailbox?  I'd be happy to send you one just for placing an order of $25+ (before ship/tax) on my website right here!  As soon as I receive notice that you've placed your order, I will contact you for your card choice!  Far Out!

There are actually 3 cards to choose from:






See the complete list of supplies used for all three cards
 in my previous post.  Thanks! 
 I hope you have a fab summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment