Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pinspiration!

I love a little Pinterest!  Okay, make that a LOT of Pinterest!
 I must have thousands of ideas pinned for inspiration and I am
happy to say, I really do try quite a few of them!

Here's a card I made with a little Pinspiration using a fun and easy technique called Bokeh. You know, the background effect in photography?  I combined the ideas from a couple cards, and this is the result!

 
 I used my sponge daubers and four colors of ink to make the colorful Bokeh style background.  I simply tapped dots all over the card with the daubers. Added a sentiment and embellished with some Glitter Paper circles, Gold Sequins, and Clear Sparkles
Ta Da!
Easy, fast, and fun!

 Other Supplies Used:
White Daisy Cards/Envelopes, Happy Couple Stamp Set
Stamp Pads: Sweet Leaf, Juniper, Lagoon, Black,(Sky- retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment