Sunday, March 15, 2015

Join Me!

Happy Close To My Heart Anniversary to me!  20 years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life, I made the leap to become a CTMH Consultant!  In those early days, I was a D.O.T.S. (Dozens of Terrific Stamps) Demonstrator. 
I was introduced to D.O.T.S. by a friend.  I loved looking through the catalog, which is much smaller than our current Annual Inspirations idea book, and ordered two things; a scallop edge scissor and a little wooden stamp called Whitney's Message (pictured below).  I decided I had to keep Whitney as a reminder of my introduction to the wonderful world of stamping, demos (now called Gatherings), leading a team, conventions, incentive trips, and life long friendships!  I truly love my job!  www.margi.ctmh.com

March is a great month to join CTMH with the chance to receive two beautiful tote bags!  
The Shoulder Tote ($26.95 value) comes as a bonus with the Consultant Kit.  The $149.95 Rolling Tote is FREE by simply placing $300 in orders in the first 40 days of being a consultant!  That's $176 in totes added to the amazing kit value of over $350!


Only 15 days left of the offer!  I would love to help you start your CTMH adventure like I did 20 years ago!  You will be so happy you did!
Visit my website here for more details.  
Sign up special ends March 31st.  
Shoulder Totes while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment