Saturday, July 18, 2015

Black and White and Lovely All Over!

Today I want to share a lovely little card using 
2 colors, 2 stamps, 2 accents and a few daisies!
It's quick and easy and features a sweet sentiment.  
Each time I read this little verse from "Smiles Begin With You", it reminds me of all the people important to me, my dear family and friends!  It's fun times with all of them that make me the happiest!



I love a black and white color combination and it really works with this card.



Using the little swirly stamp from the July Stamp of the Month called "Life Is Wonderful" for the background was a clever idea I saw on a Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  This monthly hop showcases great artwork by talented Close to My Heart consultants.  Here's the striking card that Lisa Plummer created which inspired me.  Thank you Lisa!

 I hope you enjoy the little additions of black flowers cut with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Silver Sequins and Bitty Sparkles!

Enjoy!

Supplies List:

2 comments: