Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Day Late with #28 Halloween Countdown

#28 comes a day late, but who's counting???  Well, I guess that would be me.  Not sure anyone will notice, but oh well, I'll get them all in by the end!

Today is a Throwback Thursday all the way back to 1990!  Here's a vintage photo of my with adorable daughters who were 8 and 6 years old at the time.  Where has the time gone?

As you see, I'm sporting a perm and stonewashed jeans.  
Too funny!


What's even funnier is that I still have the sweatshirts!  I dug them out of a box today so I could take a close up photo of the design.  I actually taught a sweatshirt painting class that year!  I wonder if all the ladies who took the class still have their shirts too?  Haha!


Fabric paints and glow-in-dark puffy paint!  Oh, those crazy 1990s!

Happy Haunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment