Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Join the FUN!

I would love to have you join Close To My Heart and my Hearts and Pines Team, 
and April is the perfect time to do so!

* A new Consultant Kit for only $75 with a value of over $200!
* $50 credit for you to choose your favorite qualifying products!
See the full kit contents here:  
http://margi.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx 

But there's more.... channeling my favorite infomercials....

When you submit $350 in orders in you will have your choice of a CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridge OR $100 in Select Product Credit.


Guess what?.....there's even MORE!

CTMH has an amazing program called Straight to the Top!  You can earn over $250 in additional rewards!


Plus a BONUS reward from me for reaching Straight to the Top!

Can't wait to talk to you about the wonderful world of CTMH!  
Contact me soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment