Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Bunch of Love

Oh, how I love our Seasonal Expressions supplement catalogs!  The newest copy is the Seasonal Expressions 2 and it is packed with beauty!  Beautiful papers, stamps and accessories!  
It's perfect from cover to cover!

Get your FREE copy of this awesome catalog 
with your first order this month!

View it here!


Here's the first card I made when my new products arrived.  The Florence papers feature gorgeous colors such as Flaxen, Peacock, Poppy, Ruby, Saffron and Whisper.  So pretty! 


I used the super duper handy dandy Thin Cuts which match the
"A Bunch of Love" stamp set images.  They make life SO much easier!  Just run them through the Cuttlebug with your paper choice and ta-da, lots of cut out shapes ready to stamp with my favorite black Memento pad and color!  Love it!

I used the CTMH Watercolor Pencils and a Blending Pen to color the flowers.  The daisy cutouts are from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge in Poppy and Peacock cardstock.  I finished it off by sprinkling on a little sparkle with the new Florence Sequins and some Bitty Sparkles.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment