Saturday, June 18, 2016

Fun & Sun!

As we approach the official first day of Summer, I thought I'd share this fun 12 x 12 decor page.  Right off the start, I'd like to thank Sheryl Irving for her inspiration!  I put my own spin on this page and I hope you like it!

This decor page fits in the Designed Decor Shadow Box Frame, which happens to be retiring soon, so get one or two while you can!  They're available in Black and Colonial White.  Love them!


We made this project recently for my monthly Decor Frame class.  As we play each month, we create a seasonal page to insert into our frames!  It's been a blast!  This is one of my favorites we've made so far.  Ha, but then again, I say that each month!


I used an assortment of beautiful Close to My Heart papers and accents and had a blast putting it all together!


I used Glacier, Canary, Honey, Cotton Candy, Black, and White Daisy cardstocks plus lots of fun shapes cut with a few of the CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridges!


Some cheerful Calypso, Dotty for You, and Penelope patterned papers fit in perfectly!


Finishing touches of bling from Glitter Paper, Shimmer Trims, Sequins and Sparkles!


Hope you sail through summer with lot of Fun & Sun!

Would you like to make this project for yourself and purchase the Directions, Product List and the Design Space file I've created?  Please let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margi, I am a consultant and would love the DS file for my monthly frame workshop. Although it is in 2 days...you can email me at shannon@creativecardsandlayouts.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete