Friday, October 28, 2016

EEK! Halloween Potion!

EEK, some spooky fun potion to dress up your Halloween decor!
This was one of eight creative projects made at my Boo University workshop this year and I love how it turned out!  



This creepy potion bottle started as one of several clear bottles from a friend of a friend of a friend.  I thought they could be worked into Boo U as eery potion decor and they worked perfectly.  

I mixed an eery concoction of green acrylic craft paint, water base varnish, and Prisma Glitter (oh, how I miss that sparkly product from Close To My Heart!)  I poured the paint potion into the bottle and swirled it around to coat the inside.  Next, I set it upside down on a paper towel for a few hours to drain out the excess paint, 
I mean potion!

The bottle decorations are a creepy combo of:
Black and White Cardstock Tags
Lavender and Leaf Green ShinHan Touch Twin Markers
Stamped Pickled Toad image from Magic Potions (retired CTMH set)
Clear Sparkles and Black Twine
Cork - online source

No comments:

Post a Comment