Thursday, June 22, 2017

Jack the Wiggly Fishing Bear


        I like an Easel Card because it's easy to display and 
super easy to make!

I like this card because it makes me smile!

I like this bear because he's so CUTE and he wiggles!

What's not to like about all of that?
I hope you like it too!


3D Foam Tape under the sentiment square will raise it up enough 
to support the front of the card to stand up.


You might see just a touch of Gold Shimmer on the bear.  
If you're going to wiggle, 
you might as well sparkle while you're at it!


Side view showing how the easel card stands 
and the little spring behind the bear.





Unfortunately, these fun springs are retired.  Boo....
Happy I stocked up before they were gone.



CTMH Products used:
Juniper Stamp Pad and Tombow Blending
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers: 

Retired: Glacier Extra Thick Twine, Adhesive Springs








1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome card! Love that bear and love your design!

    ReplyDelete