Saturday, October 21, 2017

Never Enough of Cats & Bats!

I just can't get enough of the Cats & Bats Papers and accents!  I will be sharing lots of spooky cute projects with you over the next week starting with this fun sign.

We made the little Beware sign at my 5th annual Boo University 
Halloween Workshop. 
Out of the 6 projects, this spooky little wooden sign was everyone's favorite.
I was so happy everyone enjoyed making the sign and hope they like displaying it for many Halloween seasons!


A close up of the spooky little black glitter spider I cut with one of the CTMH Exclusive Cricut Cartridges.  I also cut a spiderweb stencil for the background.  Both shapes were  from Artbooking.



Cats & Bats Paper Pack




Additional Supplies Used:
Retired - CTMH Black Ribbon
Pine board, Black and White latex paint




No comments:

Post a Comment