Monday, January 15, 2018

Ariel & Her Back Up Swimmers PLUS a Free Card!

Isn't she just about the cutest little mermaid you've seen all day?  
This darling design is from the new Make Waves collection of Close To My Heart products.  There are bright and cheerful patterned papers, whimsical stamp sets, matching Thin Cuts (dies), and shimmery accents!

Find them here: Make Waves



Would you like me to send you this mermaid card?
I would love to!  
Simply place an order on my website here of $25 (before ship/tax)
by January 21, 2018 and I will put one in the mail to you!




Look how cute this stamp set is! 


CTMH Products:
Cardstock: Pansy, Lagoon, White Daisy


You won't want to miss this beautiful January Special called Love Letters!
A - Z plus &.  They are so fun, so easy, and so pretty!  


I loved making my "M" and I have lots of flowers left from the kit to add to more projects!






No comments:

Post a Comment