Monday, April 16, 2018

Always Stay Humble and Kind

 Hi there!  When my Stamp Club met last week, we made this!  
I always love creating our projects together whether they are cards, scrapbook layouts, gift boxes, or tags, but I really LOVE doing home decor projects best!  

Humble and Kind is a great Tim McGraw song and I especially like the line I used on this project. When I saw the April Stamp of the Month set Color Your Life, I instantly thought of 
Always Stay Humble and Kind!

When designing this project, I drew some inspiration from a recent blog post on Make It From Your Heart. Take a look at their beautiful scrapbook page here!


A big thank you to my artsy woodman/hubby for building the frames for us!  They measure 6" x 8.5" inside, 7.5" x 10" outside.  After a good coat of white paint, I sanded them for a lightly distressed look.   


Here's a close up of the pretty flowers made with the 
CTMH Artistry Cricut Cartridge 
and the leaves with the CTMH Flower Market Cartridge. 
The letters for Humble were were cut with the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts which are becoming a fast favorite of mine!


Take a close look at this April Stamp of the Month set and 
it's potential!  
Only available for 2 weeks more weeks!  


Here's a card I shared earlier this month with  
 S1804 Color Your Life   The border stamps in the set are FUN!


Products used:
CTMH Artistry and Flower Market Cricut Cartridges
Cardstock: White Daisy, Bashful, Canary, Glacier, Sweet Leaf, Fern
Patterned Paper: Chelsea Garden
Watercolor Paints and Brushes for splattered background
Watercolor Pencils
Celebrate Card: See April 6th Post

No comments:

Post a Comment