Friday, July 6, 2018

Be a VIP!

Calling all artsy paper crafters!

There's a NEW Facebook Group just for YOU!


 I am SO excited to share that I recently created a special VIP Facebook group called Margi's Artsy VIPS! ! 
The group is for my customers and their friends only! 
I will share:
* creative ideas
*tips & techniques
* how to videos, specials and promotions 
*fun virtual classes!
The virtual classes will allow you to take part wherever you're from and from the comfort of your home! AND, they will be recorded so you can take part when it fits your schedule best! 

* I will also have awesome giveaways! 
The first one will be soon on Monday, July 9th. Join the NEW VIP Group before Monday and I will enter your name in a drawing for a mini stamp set!

While I have many people who have "liked" my CTMH Facebook page, I know that most of them don't see many of my posts. I will continue to post on that page, but you'll get even more inspiration and have even more fun in this new Group!

Because you enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, or any type of papercrafting, you will love this new VIP group! Feel free to invite your friends who might be interested as well. When you invite someone to join my Artsy ViP group, you will receive a ticket for an upcoming drawing!

(I love all my CTMH Consultant sisters and Hearts and Pines team members, but this VIP group is specifically for my customers and their friends. Thank you for understanding.)
Contact me with your email address or click the link below and I will be happy to send you an invitation to the group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment