Thursday, September 5, 2013

OH Baby, Banner, Baking and Bling!

 We are SO EXCITED for the birth of our first grandbaby due to arrive next month!  I've been told that I will lose my heart to this new little one in a matter of seconds.  I am ready to fall in love with her.  I believe I already have!
 
 A few weeks ago, there was a lovely baby shower for Mama-to-be, Danielle (and Daddy Hans too), with lots of family and friends helping celebrate.  Soon to be Auntie Anna and several Great Aunts hosted a wonderful event!  What a happy day it was with beautiful gifts, desserts, and decorations!   
 
 


 
Banners, flowers, hearts: Art Philosophy CTMH Cricut Cartridge
Letters: Artbooking CTMH Cricut Cartridge
 


Take a look at this gorgeous and equally tasty pink ombre cake made by my talented niece, Hayley.  It was a perfect centerpiece dessert!  Visit Hayley's blog for more of her creativity and baking delights! http://motherhenbakes.blogspot.com/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment