Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Autumn!

  Autumn, October, Homemade Apple Pie, Gratitude, Family, Jack-o-lanterns, Raking Leaves, November, Blessed....what words come to mind when you think of this beautiful time of the year?  Many of mine happen to be included in the September of the Month "Poster Tidings!" Love the cool subway poster style of this stamp set which also includes a Winter version! 
Order it quickly though, because it will be gone in just a few days!
 
Here's a special project we made this week at my montly Creative Club!  I love getting together for our monthly playdate!  We used the My Creations 6x6 Memory Showcase (accordian album), CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Huntington paper pack, Poster Tidings and Happy Autumn stamp sets and I some of my favorite accessories!  I hope you like this little mini album pages and pockets!
 




 
Accessories: Huntington Assortment, Shimmer Trim, Baker's Twine, Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems. Stamp of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment