Monday, September 30, 2013

Love Me Some Pumpkins

I've loved pumpkins for as long as I can remember.  I grew up on a farm where my dad had a wonderful garden each summer.  When I was 8 or 9, I remember setting up a pumpkin stand at the end our driveway.  I don't recall selling any, and was probably just as happy
to have more pumpkins for our own carving. 
Here's a fall card I made with the September Stamp of the Month "Poster Tidings".  I just stamped it and cut out the sections I wanted to use.  The pumpkin cut out is from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Leafy vine stamp is from Happy Autumn stamp set.
 
 
Here's my hubby Greg, who I often refer to as farmer McGregor, with our surprise pumpkin and gourd harvest last week.  These ALL grew from our compost pile where we tossed and tilled all our pumpkins and gourds at the end of the season last year.  Not one was planted intentionally, which makes these beauties all the more delightful!  There's going to be some fun carving and decorating this season!  I hope your fall is filled with delightful surprises too!
 
 
Z1906 CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge http://margi.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7387&CatalogID=1740
D1550 Autumn Harvest  http://margi.ctmh.com/Retail/Search.aspx?SearchValue=d1550 
Sorry about the long links....my computer is not allowing me to link them to the product name.

No comments:

Post a Comment