Friday, October 23, 2015

Day # 23 - Flashback Friday Ghost Card


Day #23 is a Flashback to about 13 - 15 years ago.  Yes, I kept a card around that long!  I guess I must like this card!   It was inspired by another consultant, and I apologize to her and to you because I don't recall who it was!  Thought I'd share it anyway since it's a cute idea!


The ghosts are colored using a fun resist technique.  

1. Tear a piece of paper and lay it on the card base to mask the right side.
2. Stamp ghosts in black ink.
3. Color ghosts with a white color crayon
4.  Keeping the mask in place, sponge ink over the left side.  
5.  The crayon will resist the ink and stay white. 
6.  Take a tissue and rub any ink residue that might be on the ghosts.
7. Accent with ribbon and staples.  Some cobwebs and sparkles would be fun to add!

Supplies:
Retired stamp set, Pansy Purple and Olive stamp pads
Black Grosgrain and Checkerboard Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment