Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween Countdown Begins Today!

I love Halloween!  I always have, and I do believe I am becoming more fond of it each year!  I love cute decorations, the colors black/orange/purple, candy corn, jack o' lanterns, clever costumes and more!  Even the Monster Mash song makes me smile!

To celebrate this fun and festive month, I'll be doing a post each day in October for a Halloween countdown to the 31st! 
I hope you'll enjoy this month long creative party!

 Let's get started!

Day 1 

Little Skeleton is spooked by a tiny spider on this fun action card.  His head wiggles on a small spring when you move the card around.  Eek!


Here you can see the whole card with lots of spooky accents.  
Spider web borders, chevron pumpkins, 
and cool Nevermore patterned papers! 




Supplies:
Sunset, Thistle and Black Stamp Pads
CTMH Exclusive Artiste and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges


No comments:

Post a Comment