Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day #27 Little Monsters

Little Monsters doing the Monster Mash under a full moon!  Day #27 is a cute little card using a Picture My Life shape from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and a darling stamp set called Little Monsters.  Aren't they fun?


I actually put this card together with bits and pieces of other card parts.  Yes, sort of a Frankenstein of  cards.  I had experimented with the Little Monsters for a card swap and didn't end up using them.  I had an extra tombstone laying around, as well as a Sunset circle which was the inside of a circle frame from a previous card.  The PML frame was a piece that didn't make it onto any other projects so far, so I put them all together, and this is the creation from my laboratory tonight!  I love when I can use up pieces I've already put a little time into.

Supplies:
Black and Slate Stamp Pads
CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge
Green and Black Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins
Clear Bitty Sparkles
NonCTMH- Google Eyes 


No comments:

Post a Comment